• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bca highmark charger

T
Dec 19, 2016
Mapleton Utah
I love my bad highmark charger vest. For the last two years ive worn it probably about 1200 miles.
The one and only thing I dont like is I cant keep the straps inplace, Ive tried tape and tying them in place what does every one do for a clean snug fit. My next move will be sewing the straps in place?

C
Mar 20, 2019
Highmark Charger Vest

Just purchased mine beginning of this season.
Love all aspects of this vest, except the dangling straps!
Sew on velcro keepers to the ends and roll up extra material then fasten velcro around roll. Found this to be the best solution without cutting, tucking or tying a knot. Have that same strap keeper set up on several high end backpacks as well as on my new Linq Ski Doo tunnel shovel slim bag. Hope this helps.

W
Dec 10, 2020
finding the right skills to your startup might be easier with those proven hiring guidelines.
learn how to attract and maintain gifted human beings. read an interview with ex-googler david bizer. highlights: we're a group of startup fans, we've a 、global reach
business voip service

Premium Features