• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale Extreme RX1 Turbo

S
Dec 11, 2008
For Sale is a Extreme Machine Built 2003 RX1 Turbo, built in 2005. This thing is in great condition with low kms. Has been garage kept and been appraised at 28 grand. Here's what's been done to it,

1, Alpine 28RS Turbo Kit - $7500
2, Drop and Roll + Extroverts
3, Aftermarket Tunnel by Extreme Machines
4, Mountain Mod Lightweight seat with huge trunk
5, Mountain Mod Extreme Lightweight Hood with my own personalized Chrome and Orange graphics(Around 1500 or so in powdercoating)
6, New updated Alpine Header
7, Apex rider forward kit/moves handlebars a few inches forward and up a cpl inches
8, New updated Popoff....the expensive one
9, Gauge relocation kit to put the rpm gauge by the gas tank so it can't get ripped off
10, Lefty Throttle for your convenience
11, Black and orange simmons ski's
12, New Lightweight battery..end of last season
13, All alpines clutching
14, Lots of powdercoating
15, Just put a M -10 Suspension on with Fox Floats
16, 159" Camoplast Track(1 Season on it)
17, Very low Km's( Maybe 1500km)
As you can see I spared no expense when this sled was put together. I am sure I have forgotten lots of the little stuff but you get the idea. Have not had this thing on the scales but I know it has lost a lot a weight. This is a real ridable, good lookin snowmobile! May be interested in trade for Stock 1200 Powertek as I would like to build one of these! Or please make me a reasonable offer!
I will come up with some pics here soon or follow this link! http://www.snowandmud.com/forum/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=1746
Located In Sylvan Lake AB Message me if your interested. JJ

Last edited:
Premium Features