• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ice Boxx Pro - Snow Show Special for October

montanapup

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2017
Washington
www.iceboxxpro.com
Snow Show Specials now online for the all new Ice Boxx Pro. Use coupon code SAVE50 during checkout to receive a $50 discount.
Ice Boxx Pro - Keep Your Cool Under the Worst Conditions.
Now available in polished aluminum and select colors
go to iceboxxpro.com for full details.
Thank you for looking

Ice Boxx Pro Logo2.jpg

Last edited:

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Snow Show Specials now online for the all new Ice Boxx Pro. Use coupon code SAVE50 during checkout to receive a $50 discount.
Now available in polished aluminum and select colors
go to www.iceboxxpro.com for full details.
Thank you for looking

^^^^^ I made your link active^^^^^

What is it?

A fuzzy picture of a snowflake and a pro tunnel?

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Looks like you stuff it full of snow to keep your sled cool for longer in chit conditions. Have heard of guys strapping milk crates on their tunnel on spring rides and filling them with snow, this looks a bit prettier.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
I also had this idea a couple years ago and cool that someone else developed it and is marketing it. Mind you if I was doing it it would be a little different. A taller tunnel box/cooling system but for all brands too. When you didn't need the cooling you could have a water tight bag sitting inside for some gear.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Would be cool to have a way for the melting snow to drip on the track clips / slides.

Dual purpose.

Thankfully we don’t ride crap conditions like that often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

montanapup

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2017
Washington
www.iceboxxpro.com
Hey guys - sorry for the bad pic - added the wrong one.
The Ice Boxx Pro mounts on any model sled out there, but fits the rail system of the Polaris without having to drill out the tunnel. Last year during the hard pack in Washington state, we ran 25 - 30 degrees cooler with the ice boxx on 2014 - 2018 Pro RMK's. It is easy to open up and fill with snow or ice and take off down the trail. What ever melts runs off the tunnel. I mounted my tunnel bag on top for extra storage.

Ice Boxx Web Pic smaller.jpg Ice Boxx on Pro 155 smaller.jpg Ice Boxx Pro Open with Snow Smaller.jpg Ice Boxx Pro Open with Snow2.jpg Ice Boxx with Tunnel Bag smaller.jpg

Last edited:

montanapup

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2017
Washington
www.iceboxxpro.com
We are continuing the Snow Show Specials now online for the all new Ice Boxx Pro through the month of October for those that couldn't make the show.
Use coupon code SAVE50 during checkout to receive a $50 discount.
Now available in standard aluminum and select colors
go to iceboxxpro.comfor full details.
Thank you for all that came by and said Hi at the show last weekend
Hope to see you on the trail soon!

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I think it's an awesome idea. We were in alpine 2 Februarys ago and was having trouble with everything. I was thinking this was what was needed. Never thought about the lid. Great idea for less than stellar conditions.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
I mounted my tunnel bag on top for extra storage.

Are you(or thought about) incorporating any hold downs for our tunnel bags??.. Polaris... BCA...Mountain Addiction.. Sled Solutions ect ect..
Having groves run down the length of the top of your Ice Box unit, (like in the OEM tunnel) to hold our bags would be a well received option- instead of drilling and doing the ACE Hardware run.

..Just thinking out loud.!!

montanapup

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2017
Washington
www.iceboxxpro.com
Hey Sage Crusher - thanks for the comments. Two reasons we decided not to do the grooves for tunnel bags were cost on the CNC and it would weaken the structure. We are looking into providing tunnel bag hardware for those wanting to mount on the top.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Hey Sage Crusher - thanks for the comments. Two reasons we decided not to do the grooves for tunnel bags were cost on the CNC and it would weaken the structure. We are looking into providing tunnel bag hardware for those wanting to mount on the top.

Understand but ridges incorporated on the inside would sure strengthen the structure..And I understand keeping cost down and margins up.

Bottom line...... most I know- Well..... all wanna mount on the top!!

montanapup

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2017
Washington
www.iceboxxpro.com
Good News!! We have a new rail system on the top of the Ice Boxx Pro that will accept large, medium, and gas can mounts. Thanks for all of those that gave their feedback and helped this project move forward. Due to your support, we are offering $50 off your order when you use SAVE50 coupon at checkout. Thanks again and hope to see you on the trail. Keep Your Cool

Ice Boxx Pro with Tunnel Bag Rails

picture.php

Last edited:
Premium Features