• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Our dick head is letting more potential terrorists then ever. And we are paying for them to stay in the Hilton.

And were paying millions on the daily to lodge trumps "wife" away from here oh so lovely husband. Just another one of the things to point out my earlier post about his insane ego and need to protect it. Melina is nothing more then a trophy to show his success off to others, nothing more. I couldn't even get a second date if I treated women like he does his wife. In the course of the presidency we are projected to spend well over a BILLION dollars to lodge Melina. BILLION, with a B. And we can't seem to find money for meals on wheels and other programs for the poor... so strange.

So many other things to rant about, but ill leave it at that for now.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
And were paying millions on the daily to lodge trumps "wife" away from here oh so lovely husband. Just another one of the things to point out my earlier post about his insane ego and need to protect it. Melina is nothing more then a trophy to show his success off to others, nothing more. I couldn't even get a second date if I treated women like he does his wife. In the course of the presidency we are projected to spend well over a BILLION dollars to lodge Melina. BILLION, with a B. And we can't seem to find money for meals on wheels and other programs for the poor... so strange.

Whether your figures are correct or not, I absolutely agree with your point.
We had the same thing with the obamas as well with their separate vacations and such.
Our elected officials are treated like they are royalty, and that is just plain wrong.

Now regarding his performance, he is exceeding my expectations. And every businessman I visit with is saying the same thing.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Since the inception of our country. How many presidents have consistently bragged about themselves? I am thinking zero up until now.

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id

Where did you get those figures from as I had not seen numbers that high? Regardless... The waste in Washington DC is out of control! I did expect Trump as a businessman who knows our current economic situation to be a little more conscious of the spending in that department! I'm assuming you complained about the spending of every administration and not just this one?

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
Heard the same thing, the cost a wracking up for him, and just wait we are just getting started..

The bling of the job is wearing off quickly and it's seen in his performance, not as easy to get anything done, he was quick to blame Obama, but know different after the fact

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
So, how many tax dollars did last night's correspondence dinner cost us?
All so a bunch of lefty snowflakes could get together and trash talk about our great President.
Total waste!

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Jeezus you guys, liberals(some of you are) like to beat one small aspect/detail to death so you forget about the big picture.
Dont care if Melanias security cost 2 million/day, heres why:
Trump stopped the protests and got the pipeline back going(which saves $ dollars at the pump and is safer for enviroment because it doesnt use trucks and rail cars).
Trump put a halter on the epa, saving everones electric bill while keeping a secure bulk electric system. While obama kept wasting our tax $ on more wind subsidies wich cant substain itself.
I can go on and on but some of you(and i mean anyone with liberal ideology) just need to do your homework and grow some thicker skin.

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Jeezus you guys, liberals(some of you are) like to beat one small aspect/detail to death so you forget about the big picture.
Dont care if Melanias security cost 2 million/day, heres why:
Trump stopped the protests and got the pipeline back going(which saves $ dollars at the pump and is safer for enviroment because it doesnt use trucks and rail cars).
Trump put a halter on the epa, saving everones electric bill while keeping a secure bulk electric system. While obama kept wasting our tax $ on more wind subsidies wich cant substain itself.
I can go on and on but some of you(and i mean anyone with liberal ideology) just need to do your homework and grow some thicker skin.

Just imagine what a little homework can do.

https://www.lazard.com/media/2390/lazards-levelized-cost-of-energy-analysis-90.pdf

Check out the second slide.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
As an American i might give you some wordly perspective on how you see Trudeau and the rest of the ndp.

First of all, we are all Americans from the lowest tip of South America to the North Pole. Also there is no country named America. It always made me wonder why the USA has never opted for a name over a description as it's a great country worth of a great name. That said, getting back to your response, I never said I was proud of our leadership nor did I elect them. We have decided we are sending them your way to help out Mr. Trump.:face-icon-small-hap

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
We do have a name....it's the "United States".....of America.

Not sure why other countries only refer our citizens as Americans, when they don't refer to anyone else from S. America or N. America as "Americans". Because you're right, we're ALL Americans. Just like All Europeans are all from Europe, but we can still call them Spaniards, French, German or English....

It's all weird.

They wouldn't be able to call us United Statesians, so it's just Americans.

Canada isn't called Canada of America. LOL Although, you are pretty must affectionately called the 51st State. LOL.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
I never said I was proud of our leadership nor did I elect them. We have decided we are sending them your way to help out Mr. Trump.:face-icon-small-hap
No thanks but we all appreciate the thought. :face-icon-small-ton

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Don't tell me to do my homework of you're incapable of doing your own.

Unsubsidized solar (photovoltaic, not thermal) and unsubsidized wind power are both cheaper on average than coal power.

Just wanted specifics for my rebuttal argument.

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Just wanted specifics for my rebuttal argument.
Go ahead, just understand that I'm not saying solar or wind are the "be-all, end-all" solution. They're also not ideal in many situations, I acknowledge that.

But they're also, in many cases, on par or better than fossil fuels. And they're getting dramatically better, while coal is about as good as is thermodynamically possible.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Premium Features