• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone else find the red text hard to look at?

Darrin, Thanks for the change!!!! MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Im not trying to bash the new forums, but I think the blue text is alot easier on the eyes. anyone else agree?

Is there a way for us to modify what we are seeing maybe?

ADMIN - please consider changing the color of the font.. here is apic of a blue look.. would be much easier to look at

forum-color.jpg

Last edited:

farmboy84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
New Prague, MN
there needs to be more contrast in the threads, like having the text in a white box and every thing else gray (signature part especially)

Snoman69

Lifetime Membership
Oct 2, 2003
Colorado Springs
I personally like the old forums better.... and the site doesn't seem to be blazingly faster either.

Ur on dope dude;) .... I can already tell a huge difference between this and the old one...

I do agree, red is hard on the eyes....

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
Something other than titles in red seems in order. Maybe the admin chose red because the SnoWest logo is in red.
But I agree, page after page of red in a bit much.

Maybe some soothing earth tone, and environmentalist friendly soft green or kakhi (sp) would be nice. j/k :eek:

R

RobG

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 10, 2003
Nowhere
I would prefer Blue also... as for speed, the new site seems faster than the old one. I like the new software better, but I'm used to it from other sites.

Rob

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
You could take the stylesheet, download and modify it locally, then use that...

I may give that a shot... can use whatever color/font/style fits your fancy.

on how to do the same thing to GMail, replace gmail with snowest and you should be able to get somethign to work.

L
Jul 18, 2001
WA
This FORUM seems to run faster than the Fusetalk but this software format will take some getting used to.
The colors would be nice if they were the blue colors similar to the default Fusetalk and with the same font and page width.
I looked through the menus first thing here trying to get rid of that RED!

Premium Features