• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Possible part out on 05 King Cat

horn813

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LaPorte, MN
Finding out if there's demand to justify a part out on a complete 05 King Cat carb. Absolutely nothing wrong with this sled, they just don't bring enough money to justify "giving it away". Sled has numberous aftermarket parts and all stock parts. Fox Floats in front, black SLP powder pro skis(new last year, maybe 200 miles, had black mounts but they sent me the wrong ones so traded for right style, wrong color mounts), have newer style Arctic Cat skis as well, new SLP single with secondary transfer tube(pipe has maybe 200 miles on it) as well as complete factory pipe, factory extroverts and Wahl anti stab kit, new 162" Challenger lite track of M series(new take off, probably has 500 miles on it at most), Intellijet carb compensators(similar to ATACC only a better product in my opinion), SLP cold air kit(new in box, never mounted), new adjustable Thunder heavy hitter weights, both clutches completely gone through last fall, Boss seat(very good shape, zippers all still work, has the YKK zippers, not the junk ones), Wildchild forward mount post(+2", very tight, no slop. New in 2010), and numberous other upgrades(including RSI handwarmers and grips last year). Machine was bought as a new holdover in August of 2009 and is is great shape aside from some fading of the plastics(machine was new carry over that was stored outside:face-icon-small-dis). Due to this, I installed a brand new fuel tank last year(couldn't deal with the yellowing of the tank as the fuel tank cover was missing). Motor is untouched internally and has NO issues whatsoever. I'm hoping to get enough interest to justify parting it out or can possibly sell some of the aftermarket parts. Whole sled has less than 1000 miles and I replaced all drive bearings when I bought it(cheap insurance...after all, it had sat outside for a number of years). Being these parts are new or near new, I'm not interested in giving them away. The only reason I'm interested in parting with the sled is because due to school and family commitments, I probably won't be able to ride for the next few years(third child and returning to school in my late thirties:face-icon-small-hap). I would certainly be willing to sell the sled complete...let me know what you're thinking for price and we can work something out. I have already been asked about the seat and pipe...but nothings been spoken for. Let me know what you're interested in and we can go from there. Thanks, Jeff

IMG_0265.jpg IMG_0267.jpg IMG_0268.jpg IMG_0264.jpg IMG_0262.jpg IMG_0270.jpg IMG_0266.jpg

Last edited:

pinit!

Lifetime Membership
Aug 31, 2009
centennial co.
05 kingcat

interested in the whole sled if price is right or just the wildchild post and the carb compensator possibly some other parts call me @970-443-2582 or reply with some prices thanks jimbo

horn813

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LaPorte, MN
Part out

There has been some interest but not enough at this point to tear it apart. As stated in the original post, everything on the sled is in new condition and I won't give the stuff away. Until I get more interest in the bigger ticket items, I won't be tearing it apart to sell the little stuff(like the driveshaft, handlebars, rails and other items) and be left with an unusable sled. Let me know if you're interested in something, but as of right now I can't justify tearing it apart.

Premium Features