• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Motorfist contest thread for Friday, August 3rd.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Alright Motorfist lusters....the contest is going pretty well, and today we are going to ramp it up.

Friday, August 3rd...Day #3 is going to be a bit different. I've got something cooking for ya. The stakes are definately higher so have some fun with it!!!

Today's contest will require a bit more.
Today's contest will last 11 days
Today's contest will start today, August 3rd and end on Tuesday the 14th.

Up for grabs is a package deal... a MotorFist t-shirt (size L) and a pair of the new Wrench gloves (size L).
Sorry, I don't have a picture of either item.

Here is how you win!!!
We all know about those great cooking shows on TV. Some are stupid, some are riveting...and some are just plain memorable like the old juicer (remember Jim Carey spoofing that on In Living Color? LMAO!!)

My personal favorite is "Giada At Home".
What? You don't know Giada de Laurentiis? If you have a couple hours, Google her. Yeah, you'll be gone a while.
giada_de_laurentiis_tc1-07_5.jpg

(see Giada paddleboarding...http://www.straitpinkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/giada_de_laurentiis.jpg)

When you come back, bring a video that YOU have filmed of someone (or it could be YOU) preparing a meal with a Motorfist flavor
If you don't own any MF swag or gear be creative (get a white t-shirt and use a black and red marker if you have to) and entertain us with your your cooking prowess.
You MUST somehow incorporate MortorFist into your cooking segment.

Make Giada PROUD!!! Make Giada hungry!!! Make Giada desire your offerings!!!

LOOKING FOR:
CREATIVITY
ORIGINALITY
HUMOR
USE OF MOTORFIST

Think outside the box, if you can!!!!

Throw it up on YouTube and post your video IN THIS THREAD by 11:59pm on Tuesday August 14th. It's gotta be posted here.

HAVE FUN WITH THIS.

Meanwhile, if you're not sure whether you want to enter this contest, here are two attempts to inspire....
1) www.motorfist.com
2) https://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi (type in "Giada"). Hit enter. Be inspired.

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Google announces that hits for "Giada" are up 75% this morning.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Maybe it was a bad idea to post Giada pics. Anyone get sidetracked?

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
What good is this contest if everything is a select size?

People may be more interested if they could win something they can use.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont

I won a pair of True North Adventure gloves one time. WAY too big for me. Gave em to my dad as a gift. In his eyes, I was the good-guy gift-giver.
Happy birthday, Dad. 8 years later, he still wears them and remembers where they came from.

Christopher brought a box of goodies back from Motorfist to spread out to forum users. It's what we have to work with...We are just doing what we can to make it fun to win free stuff.

I hope you can play....

Last edited:

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
Thats a great Idea!
Using the MF gear to stay wsrm going into a walkin freezer for you frozen pizza.
Pop it into the oven.... then BAMM cut to using your MF gloves to pull it out.

Of course you could use a couple of different 4-5 second shots of you in MF gear looking at the clock and checking the time.

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
Really....

All we know how to cook is with are Muff Pots! Or Hot doggers!!

LOL..

I had to...

I searched everything I could find on Giada de Laurentiis and couldn't find any good rescipe's. And I was looking hard to find specificly the muff pot recipes, not much in the hot doggers myself!

Crap I better look some more I suppose.

Thunder

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
If someone wins something that is grossly the wrong size I will try to get it exchanged if possible

Sent from my Apple iPhone 4S using the TapaTalk app.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
If someone wins something that is grossly the wrong size I will try to get it exchanged if possible

Thank you for this info Christopher, My remark posted earlier was merely a thought, not trying to be critical or ungrateful.

Promotions simply are more successful when they cater to the customer (even if it's a freebie) than when you raffle off your garage sale items.

Ten years ago I won an avalanche awareness contest from sledheads, (tied for first actually), I still wear my custom sized sledheads shirt to this day, yes, my 12 year old daughter could wear it if it was a large, but it's a lot more meaningful that the effort was made to award me one that I could wear.

I apologize to those who thought my post above was critical of the Snowest crew, I was just noticing that there is a fairly small list of viewers and participants for this contest, meant it to be helpful.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Not a problem!
The folks over at MitorFist want to see everyone have some middle of the summer fun with this one.

Sent from my Apple iPhone 4S using the TapaTalk app.

Jester

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2008
Idaho Falls, ID
Don't Worry Spud!

Don't worry Spud, MotorFist will be glad to exchange out any of the winnings for your correct size! And thanks for the great potatoes!

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Haha, I got a PM from a person about how they might enter this contest. LMFAO if it gets done. Would be a contender!!!!

Premium Features