• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Radiator fan off of nytro - anyone have one?

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
Hey guys. I have an M8 turbo running an intercooler. It doesnt have a fan on it though and I was told the nytro fan is the best one to put on. I was wondering if anyone that has taken theirs off is willing to part with it.

Thanks,

Dean

A
Mar 10, 2008
edmonton
fan

i think your best bet will be going to a local performance shop and seeing how much a small tranny cooler fan would be. Im sure the yam fan is $$
just my two cents.
:beer;

S

SPOOLED

Dec 4, 2007
northern bc
Hey guys. I have an M8 turbo running an intercooler. It doesnt have a fan on it though and I was told the nytro fan is the best one to put on. I was wondering if anyone that has taken theirs off is willing to part with it.

Thanks,

Dean

are you sure that m8 can handle the amperage of an extra fan that big? you probably have it maxed out as it is.with the extras for the turbo just something to look into

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
are you sure that m8 can handle the amperage of an extra fan that big? you probably have it maxed out as it is.with the extras for the turbo just something to look into

Brad Story recommended this fan to me. He says that for a high flow fan it actually draws very little. I am also switching out my stock and auxillary fuel pump for a walbro high flow pump that is also supposed to draw way less. Im not running headlights, and have an LCD tail light so I should be good for power.

Brad wasnt even 100% sure whether the fan would fit underneath the intercooler on the M8 or not (which is where it has to go). So I was hoping to find one fairly locally to try it out and make sure it fits.

Thanks for the replys so far. Looks like I may have found one.:beer;

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
I probably have one I would trade you for some:beer;:beer;. I actually run one on my Jeep as secondary cooling for the tranny cooler. These little fans really crank. I think there is 4 or 5 more laying around the shop somewhere.

Premium Features