• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

KLIM Class project

T
Jan 29, 2013
Hey all, I am a college student doing a marketing project for KLIM. I was hoping to get some feedback from you all, the actual riders. Just a few questions to keep it short and sweet.

What are some places you stop at before you go riding? (convenience stores, hotels, gear shops, etc.)

While out riding what are some things that bother you? Things that if you could change to make your riding experience better?

Thanks guys!

B

BigTree

Sep 27, 2011
Before i ride gas station. Things to change, wouldn't mind some color or graphic to the clothing, mostly the jacket. That's just me personally.

redrockwr

Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2010
Moab, Utah
Yes I usually go to the gas station, convenience stores, etc. I have the Freeride pants and I really like them I can wear them for long distances in the truck getting to the riding area.

I agree some better styling/prints would be kind of cool to see in Klim wear. However I think that what they have would appeal to a greater market.

I think creating a line with such as a Boondockers Line with the guys from Boondockers would be pretty cool. They seem like an up and coming crew that could promote some great Klim styles.

That's my two cents

Premium Features