• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PowderLites Nytro Intercooler upgrade

P

powderlites

Nov 26, 2007
Sicamous, BC Canada
www.powderlites.com
We will upgrade your intercooler on the FX Nytro with a added support inside the airbox.
There is a possiblity the top airbox may crack from fatigue using higher boost levels.
You send us your intercooler and we will upgrade, check over and pressure test to 24psi and return it to you.
We want you to have a trouble free winter with you're turbo sled.
Thanks Any questions powder.1@telus.net
Dave Forsyth
www.powderlites.com

Powder Lites Inc
Box 743
606 Kappel st.
Sicamous. BC
V0E2V0

250-836-4422

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
Curt,

Since I see Dave hasn't seen your post yet thought I would throw my 2 cents in. I bought my kit direct from Dave and made sure he had my e-mail address. I did get a message direct from him and it had about 30 to 50 others addresses in the "to" column.

My guess would be that he doesn't have everyones address, but don't really know for sure.

Hope this helps

Kirk W

that guy from Iowa you sent the nytro m10 mounts to if you remember all the phone calls LOL.

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
Curt, Winter was fine, just too short and got to get out west more than once a season.

Dave,

As long as you are going to be shipping these intercoolers back to everyone, what is the chance you guys could go to work and make a nice looking turnout for our Hindle that we could install this summer? I think there are quite a few out there who would love to purchase this if you guys could come up with a nice looking piece that could be field installed, perhaps tigged here, although a non-weld would be preferred.

Let us know soon if this could be a option as i will try to get intercooler to you in a few weeks.

Thanks,

Kirk

S

seano700

Dec 10, 2007
Peace River, Ab
Turnout

Yami4ever, If your riding the Nitro and need the turnout so you can pack fuel check out the attached picture. Ran like this all season, no problems at all.. I figured there was enought Polaris/Arctic Cat parts on the sled already a few Ski-doo ones wouldn't hurt eighter!! Sean

P1010870.jpg

U

Ultralord

Nov 26, 2007
Auburn WA
Blake, you should have gotten a fancy professional letter from us? were all mailed before the 4th.

I'm blushing in shame....

curt

I did not see it my wife prob hid it she does not like you :D all she looks at is the cc statement she never pays any attention to the smile on my face

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
We looked at my dads the other day and it has a huge crack. Sucks for me. Looks like once it's fixed he'll be making awesome power and kicking my ***:eek:

As far as the turnout. try this works awesome

DSCN4441.jpg

Premium Features