• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Low Profile, Billet Power Valve Housings

S
Jan 19, 2012
Not sure if there’s much market for these. I came up with this because of exhaust clearance issues with running the 2002-2005 800 based cylinders in jet skis.
These will fit the 02-05 800 and the big bore cylinders The Crank Shop makes and possibly others years/models that use that same stock housing. You can replace those big, ugly stock housings with these billet housings and caps. All parts needed are included. You will just have to send your valves in to be cut down to fit. Please let me know if there’s any interest. Was looking to do $200 for a pair.

Attachments

• IMG_5303.jpg
    IMG_5303.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5304.jpg
    IMG_5304.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5305.jpg
    IMG_5305.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 42
M
Feb 21, 2016
Bend, Oregon
These look awesome, i have just the motor for a set, these will work great for us old schoolers running 800ves in iqr's. Do you have a couple sets in stock?

Can you tell me more about using the motor in a jet ski application? how do you start it? I have a flat decked and chopped flatwater x2 that could use a lot more power.

S
Jan 19, 2012
These look awesome, i have just the motor for a set, these will work great for us old schoolers running 800ves in iqr's. Do you have a couple sets in stock?

Can you tell me more about using the motor in a jet ski application? how do you start it? I have a flat decked and chopped flatwater x2 that could use a lot more power.

I will have to order more if you really want them.
It's a jet ski bottom end. It's built for electric start only.

Premium Features