• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

DAVE NORONA-More videos

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Dave, First off thanks for the videos you have already shown.

I assume you can do more. Myself I would like to see this new girl with her clothes off. Preferably how they come off as well.

Please please please post a video showing removal of the hood, side panels and any other panels that remove easily so we can see whats under the hood in a complete package.

The video of the bare chassis was nice but I want to see the elusive under the hood pic.

Thanks in advance!

T
Jan 9, 2009
Dave has a good video on facebook about a 30 minute one and it shows not all of what you ask for but a lot, they do pull some panels off of a full sled etc. I have not seen the hood off yet however you can see both side panels off.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Dave has a good video on facebook about a 30 minute one and it shows not all of what you ask for but a lot, they do pull some panels off of a full sled etc. I have not seen the hood off yet however you can see both side panels off.

Can't find it. Post a link would you?

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Sorry I arrived at 3 pm on Monday and caught a plane home on Tuesday at 5pm, solid work till 11pm partied till 2;30 am and then was up at 6 to shoot vids.....did not get the all panels off and hood off, sorry! I will try to get one by the end of the season...dave

Premium Features