• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone having problems UPGRADING TO PREMIUM??

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Over the past 30 days 10 members from SnoWest have contacted me with reports of a rather mysterious error when trying to upgrade their forum memberships.

In each case they end up on a screen that simply says "Bad Product ID".
For the life of us we have been utterly unable to reproduce this error, and are reaching out to you for a little extra help in getting it resolved.

If you have seen this error, Would you mind taking a moment and walking me through the EXACT STEPS you took that generated this it.??

There are 4 common routes to upgrade a membership.

#1.
Clicking on the "Upgrade to Premium Today" banner BEFORE logging into your account
That takes you directly to this page where you pick a plan and then enter your account information
https://secure.snowestonline.com/vbilling/order/join.html?userid=0&psw=

#2.
Clicking on the "Upgrade to Premium Today" banner AFTER logging into your account
That takes you directly to customized page where you pick a plan and then to the Shopping Cart to confirm and then to the payment page.

#3.
Logging into your account, then using the menu to open the USERCP and choosing "Upgrade to Premium" from the menu list.
This is identical to Options #2 above.

#4.
Following a custom link that is embeded in a direct E-Mail or Private Message. This should also follow Option #2 above.

When we test these three routes in all of the major browsers we are NOT able to reproduce this error.
It seems like these routes are all working just fine, and we ARE seeing a regular steady stream of upgrades coming through the system every day.

Are you by any chance following a link that was sent to you by E-Mail??

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
I am!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't get any response to the hundreds of complaints of malicious ads/ reroutes to the ad store.

Premium Features