• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Favorite Parts Dealer for Timbersled

kinneyt

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Wing, MN
Who is your favorite Timbersled dealer and why? My local dealer dropped TS so now I have to find a new one.
Things I am considering right now. Replacing all bearings, ARO ski, ARO spindle, TRIO.

Thanks for the help.

Lachoneus

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2009
Great Western help

Brock Bolin at Penco and Eric Kay at Racin Station are super quick to respond, stock a lot of TS parts, ship out fast, very knowledgeable etc. can’t go wrong either way. They ride snowbikes etc.

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
I have ordered stuff from gage brothers and racin station. Both had parts in stock when no one around me did.

R
Apr 18, 2016
I ruined everything last year because we didn't have much snow. My list from last year was both new side panels, and everything in the chain case, sprockets etc.

Racin Station did me right!!!!!! had me up and running every weekend.

S
Sep 15, 2016
Vancouver, WA
One more for Gage brothers, fast usually have what you need, and best of all know what you are taking about. My local Polaris dealer might as well be talking a different language, deer in the headlights look until you leave. And the worst part is the local parts guy is sitting in front of a Timbersled display.

Premium Features