• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Girlfriend Learning How To Snowmobile

B
Nov 1, 2016
Last winter in January 2016 I got an insanely low price on a brand new 2015 Summit 600 SP. I have been riding Gen 2 RMKs for the last 10 years so it was time to upgrade. But I made the mistake of letting my girlfriend ride it. She is a snow lover, but a complete novice to snowmobiling. I figured she would come riding every once in a while.

Well, she got hooked, took over my new sled, and came riding every single day. We ended up riding together 40 days last year. I quickly realized I had to buy another new sled. But it was well worth it.

The good news is, the videos of her crashing and falling off have been pretty priceless. I present "Girlfriend Learning How to Snowmobile: Season 1"

I recommend watching with sound - the laughing is my favorite part. The first video is her very first attempt at riding a sled, in rain soaked powder on the old 2000 RMK 800. After that it's all "her" new Summit.

Over the summer I bought a newer GoPro so her crashes this year will be in glorious 4k. I can't wait.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Hey thanks for posting. Had a good laugh!
Tell her to hang in there and keep going for it! She's awesome. :face-icon-small-ton

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This has been the best thing I've seen on the net all day. I'm taking my wife out in a few weeks for her first time. I honestly didn't expect the crashes to during such basic riding. I better readjust my expectations based on these videos. lol

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Well we haven't heard from Beaxch lately. He hasn't gotten out of the hospital since she found out it he posted the videos on the net. :face-icon-small-ton
I'm still laughing.

Premium Features