• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"Hollywoods" 2011 Boondocker Turbo Pro Rmk

H

Hollywood99

Jan 11, 2010
Saskatchewan
Just a couple pics of my rocket ship after two years of building with the help of some close friends. Thanks for all the help guys!!!!! Alot of money and time put into this sled but it is soooo worth it!!!!!!

pro rmk 001.jpg pro rmk 003.jpg

Last edited:
V
Jul 4, 2008
orem, utah
no deets on the build??

also, is it just me or does it seem as though the right ski is sitting a little bit more forward than the left ski? (and yes, i realize this pic is taken from an angle... just seems like it's tweaked a little)

H

Hollywood99

Jan 11, 2010
Saskatchewan
details on build

no deets on the build??

also, is it just me or does it seem as though the right ski is sitting a little bit more forward than the left ski? (and yes, i realize this pic is taken from an angle... just seems like it's tweaked a little)
2011 pro rmk with boondocker intercooled racegas turbo, koso egt guages, tps smart ebc, barkbuster a-arms and spindles with fox evol x front shocks, and white gripperskis, timbersled rear skid with fox evolr shocks, and 2.5 camo extreme track, 7 tooth avid antiratchet drivers, 2013 pro rmk seat and arctic fx sled wrap, oh yeah and rsi burandt handle bars and skinz front bumper.

H

Hollywood99

Jan 11, 2010
Saskatchewan
no deets on the build??

just angle of pic on skis lol

Premium Features