• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MidWest SnoWest Forum Ride

R

riverider

Sep 19, 2011
Boondocks , Iowa
We are going to have a meet and greet this Sat. At The Lube in Council Bluffs, IA. We are going to talk about this. There is going to be food and beer.

Welcome to the Iowa forum! If there is anything I can do, let me know:yo:

thanks for responding to this ive been a slacker here this week lots of activities going on

Y

yardfarmer

Jul 30, 2004
Sw Iowa
been to the ridge the hard way, it will change the fit and finish of your sled as well as your psyche. if you polish your sled while baby talking to it; or you sit down on the toilet to pee on occasion; you might want to stay at the lodge. chit so gnarly it blocks out the sun on a blue bird day. off camber pucker riding while eating sticks and needles. Grazer's be where, it's not no man's land, but you can see it from there.

vincent price laugh

piss quiver

R
Nov 26, 2007
Any open spots? Live in DSM. Never met ya'll - see prior post of mine, 34 and just want to have fun - easy going, etc. Want to make it home alive...

R
Nov 26, 2007
lol - you know what i mean. I am all about having a good time but want to ride with people who have avy gear and are not TOO stupid - borderline stupid is okay:) A few adult beverages after riding is never a bad idea either:)

Premium Features