• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Quincy sledwars grass drags, bikini contest

sledneck109

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
Check out the first annuel Quincy sledwars snowmobile grass drags,bikini contest,:face-icon-small-tonlive music,vintage show&shine this show is going to one not to miss check out our badass website www.quincysledwars.com all registration forms are all on line this is for a really good cause proceeds benifit the sierra access coilation check them out www.sierraaccess.com if you ride and want your rights to remain you gotta check us out bring the family a show you dont wanna miss.Quincy is in California 1 hour west of reno Nevada in the seirra's some of the best snowmobiling in the world!!!!!

GrassDrags[1] (2).jpg

Last edited:

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT
Where's Quincy ?

It would help people if you let them know where this is at . I don't know where Quincy or Plumas County is and I'm sure there are others that don't either.

Ken....

sledneck109

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
Its worth the fiffteen hour trip this show is going to be a blast we have plenty of camping and full rv hook up spots available were just trying to reach out to as many snowmobilers as we can this is for a really good cause and the more we bring,the more we raise hope to see everyone @ the show good times for the whole family www.quincysledwar.com

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
Still don't know where Quincy is????

Family show???? Lots of beer and a bikini contest????

sledneck109

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
Yea it's a family show there will be entertainment for all ages most people like beer when it's hot and from my knowledge they like women in bikini's also i didn't say that we were having a stripper show!!!!lol It'll be good time's were having grass drag shows through out the whole month in three different location's and Quincy is in California 1 1/2 hour's west of Reno NV and 1 hour From north lake Tahoe.

sledneck109

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
Depending on how many sleds show up we were going to run 440-900 stock then 440-900 mod then the pro mod class and on the side we bought a mini drag sled for the kids and they can sign up and pay a fee and run it thanks for you intrest all the guys from Gridley and Yuba City that race are going to be there and were link up with the Gridley fair race and the westwood race so it should be a good set of events come check them out www.quincysledwars.com

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Hey isn't that really really famous guy Shane Kelly from Quincy Jefferson as he calls it (don't say California or you might get bit)? I think there might be some sesession plans in the midst. brap brap

It fricking beautiful there peeps! Only 38 hair raising, near death experience, minutes from Smasher's house in Sparks Nevada (Reno for you non traveled hillhickmups) plus ticket time from the CHP netted almost exactly one hour! Felt like 6 hours but it's always fun to hear Smash curse at a cop.

sledneck109

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
All i can do is LAUGH LOL!!!!! good post but yea were trying to raise money for a good cause so we can all still ride the awsome terrain we have ,and yes be CAREFULL our cops are HUNGRY LOL!!!!! thats why we advertise for RV spots or hotels and yes we no MR.WHITE GOLD LOL!!!!!

sledneck109

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
Hey everybody i just want all you to no the reason we are putting on this show on is to raise money for the sierra access coailition, to stop the forest service from closing down our ridding area's, this isn't just a California thing, they are try to shut down numerous area's in numerous state's so were just try to get everyone to attend to raise money and stop them or we wont have area's to ride anymore.

They just released a email saying they were recieving money through grants to close area' to preservation area's CRAP is what i call it.The main area's are in the north lake tahoe area and Lakes Basin area really awsome riding area's for more info go to www.sierraaccess.com or www.quincysledwars.com That why were trying to get all you slednutz together thanks.

sledneck109

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
camp spaces are $10.00 a day,RV spaces with full hook ups are $25.00 a day,prices not including entry fee if ya wanna good spot let me no and ill save you one depending if ya got kids or not and were you would like to be away from or near the band you get the pictures the Rv spots are filling fast so let me no or email me your # and we can figure it out or all the info is on line www.quincysledwars.com

sledneck109

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
Quincy Sledwars is commin!!!!!!!!

Alright everyone the website is done and the flyers are here if your intrested in helping post flyers in your area give me a email with your info and ill send them out to ya, and thanks for all your support!!!!and dont forget to checkout www.quincysledwars.com its a badass website!!!!!! oh yea were doing this so everybody has a place to ride these people are slowly shutting us down and we all need to stand up!!!!!!!

Premium Features