• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone try a Holtman Attac In the 600 IQR?

sooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Motor City
I did a search in this topic and came up empty so I would like some input on the subject please.Those of you who have tried either the attac or tempaflow how well does it keep the sled in tune vs jet changing and tweaking?
I bought a kit for my R and will add some install pics with instructions when I can get around to it.

Thanks
Gary

T

Trenchmaster

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
I had one on my old 02 RMK and it worked great, but the installation is key. The hoses between your carbs and air box, going to the compensator need to go up with no low spots.

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
put one on an 07 797 with twins. best money i ever spent. on any sled, any mod. it worked that well. never would have messed with twins without it. sorry can't add much specifically for the iqr. did hear that if you are a jumper it can cause a fairly big issue with bogging/dieing out in the air due to the limited vent lines (one). but i think holtzman had a fix for this if you call them. good luck.

cory

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
put one on an 07 797 with twins. best money i ever spent. on any sled, any mod. it worked that well. never would have messed with twins without it. sorry can't add much specifically for the iqr. did hear that if you are a jumper it can cause a fairly big issue with bogging/dieing out in the air due to the limited vent lines (one). but i think holtzman had a fix for this if you call them. good luck.

cory

How does it work. I suppose a altitude monitor allows for vacuum to be routed to float bowls therefore leaning mixture as altitude increases?Much like Doo,s DPM

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
How does it work. I suppose a altitude monitor allows for vacuum to be routed to float bowls therefore leaning mixture as altitude increases?Much like Doo,s DPM

yes, i believe this is correct but i really don't have the technical knowledge. if you have specific questions, call holtzman. the guys the built it answer the phone and are willing to talk to you as long as you want and answer as many stupid question that i, errr i mean, someone might have! :face-icon-small-win great costumer service. quite refreshing for a change!

G

gotthefever

Jan 7, 2008
Kremmling, CO
I just installed the TempaFlow on my 800 IQR. If that works great and I can get the jetting pretty close, I am going to install the ATTAC.

sooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Motor City
Install Pics

stufftosell023.jpg

stufftosell025.jpg

stufftosell024.jpg

stufftosell026.jpg

stufftosell020.jpg

stufftosell028.jpg

stufftosell030-1.jpg