• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Are we stupid or what?

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
I also work in the oil and gas industry ( main line). We too have knowen this for years, and yet they keep playen the green card. Our goverment makes to much money off of the oil coming into the country. So we wikk use up there oil, so when they are in nead of it over seas, America will have the hammer, then no one will like this country.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
I'm all for a lagre percentage of the automobiles being natural gas, that would be smart allso put a lot of people back to work. The problem that I see with that is the government and the car makers is that they are in bed together to much. And they make way to much money on the gasoline. That is why the cars of today don't get the gas milage they are capible of.

Just my two penny's

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
The dems won't allow it.
The liberals HATE the fact we wouldn't need the world at large.
The dems won't allow anything that would allow the U.S. to goes it own way.
I believe a lot of this has to do with world government and U.S. independance isn't working towards that goal.

S
Nov 26, 2007
and now we got "nobama" and his NewWorld Order agenda.. everyone better get their own reasoning together and quit believeing the dems pure azzed b.s. they are spewing
from their slobbering mouths, aka (frank * pelosi. etc)

Premium Features