• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 M8-T Finished

J

Jammmin

Dec 3, 2007
Puyallup
09 M8-T
OVS kit
Its finally done.
I must say that the quality of the kit and tech support was great. There were some pieces missing and OVS sent them to me next day.
I did have to do some minor fab work, but nothing major.
Very little tunning =) and it rips.

I did a lot of research and this is the kit!!! With tech support when you need it.

Special thanks to:

Chop at Ride with me Rentals
Don
Chad Ebert at AMP
Mike (Speeddemon)
Brad Story for taking my call Sunday at 8 am
Travis and Gar at OVS

To bad I broke my shoulder!!!

IMG_5962.jpg IMG_6100.jpg IMG_6104.jpg IMG_6105.jpg IMG_6110.jpg IMG_6108.jpg IMG_5954.jpg

Daltech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2008
North Norway
Got it out in the hills to test it in real? At the pictures it seems like it`s mid summer working in shorts. Nothings that reminds of real winter in here. Why is there not an intercooler in the OVS kit?

S
Nov 28, 2007
Too bad about your shoulder.:( I have extensive experience in riding other peoples M8 turbo's:rolleyes:. Just tryin to help a brother out.:beer;:D

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Bummer about your shoulder!!! Looks Nice and ..... Shiney!!!!! Me Like !!!

J

Jammmin

Dec 3, 2007
Puyallup
Got it out in the hills to test it in real? At the pictures it seems like it`s mid summer working in shorts. Nothings that reminds of real winter in here. Why is there not an intercooler in the OVS kit?

The pics were taken right before the arctic blast hit.

I didnt want an intercooler, from everyone i spoke with , there is no need unless you are takin pull after pull.

Yeah, i have taken her out a couple of times and she is all dialed.:D

Premium Features