• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019 Pro Rmk & SKS 850's Finally Came In!

Z
Oct 11, 2016
Me and my dad picked up our 850's yesterday! I got a 2019 Pro Rmk 155" 850 and my dad got a 2019 SKS 146" 850! This is my reveal video where I talk about the features and specs on each sled along with a walk around and start up! Wanted to share this video with everyone! Hope you guys enjoyed have plenty of 850 content for my channel coming! If you guys are interested in this type of content please consider subscribing! Also let me know what you thought of this video! Thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaH2oJAMY-Y

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
We are more of the riding kind of snowmobilers here!

Nice foreign cars :puke:

You got a Skid plate but no protection for side panels( IE real bumper ??

Quit watching after that much Goondocker footage!

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Both awesome looking sleds. Congrats. I will say, your Patagonia sweatshirt and snowmobiling don't go hand in hand. They are against anything motorized. Throw that in the dumpster and buy a klim or something else. I had 2 kids stop and ask to shoot a deer. One had a Patagonia hat. I asked how he could hunt with that hat. They are against everything we like to do. I let them go but told him to get rid of that hat.
I don't mean to pound on you, kind of, or wreck your post but I wish people would pay more attention to this kind of stuff and promote businesses that support us.

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
Both awesome looking sleds. Congrats. I will say, your Patagonia sweatshirt and snowmobiling don't go hand in hand. They are against anything motorized. Throw that in the dumpster and buy a klim or something else. I had 2 kids stop and ask to shoot a deer. One had a Patagonia hat. I asked how he could hunt with that hat. They are against everything we like to do. I let them go but told him to get rid of that hat.
I don't mean to pound on you, kind of, or wreck your post but I wish people would pay more attention to this kind of stuff and promote businesses that support us.

I couldn't agree more, I've quit buying from companies who are attempting to shut down motorized access to the areas we play in.
Patagonia, Barack Diamond and many others who make nice products but stand hand in hand with the far left greenies. We all need to pay attention and quit doing business with all companies who are funding the non motorized movement.

Premium Features