• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GoPro mounts

kipperdavis

Premium Member
Apr 13, 2008
De Smet, SD
I would like to see some pics of your guys different GoPro mounts. Like how to mount to the front bumper and backpack mounts. Thanks

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
My son over the summer made one for his backpack. He found this video and followed the instructions.

Seems to work pretty good, have some good quality video of him on his bike riding it around to simulate being on a sled.

Although now that I think about it, everything that was in his back back will now be in my backpack!

Here is alink to the video.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp9P5gYoBWI

jmom

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2009
This is an easy idea, might just try it for 12 bucks.

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Im trying the chest mount this year. On my visor the sled and terrain are in the fish eye so you cant really tell what your sledding on. Looks like a nice sled ride in a meadow with 6" of fresh on hard pack when you really are in the trees in bottomless fluff.

S
Nov 30, 2007
cda, idaho
i ride a m series cat. i cut a hole in my windshield and put the mount on the hood between my handlebars and the windshield. it lets you see the front of the hood and the ski's to help give the shot clarity and a solid object that is not moving. it helps give it depth perception.

you can see the cut out and the camera if you look close in the pics, and my copilot who keeps me out of trouble.

DSC05018-1.JPG DSC05019-1.JPG

Last edited:
Premium Features