• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

DuraPro™ Ski Dampener

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damman

Lifetime Membership
Mar 7, 2011
Way to go DuraPro

Using the DuraPro on my 11 Pro RMK and it works great. Fantastic product, much better than the old CA rubbers I was using before. Would recommend for all Pro/Axys riders.

DuraPro

DuraPro - Perfection by Design™
Lifetime Membership
Feb 26, 2017
Evergreen, Colorado
www.DuraProUSA.com
What's with the $20 increase in price? I was going to try a set, but they were out of stock. Now at $79 thats not going to happen

$59.99 was a limited-time, introductory price. We apologize for the confusion as the dampeners have technically never been "out of stock", but instead delayed from the time you place an order until they ship (back ordered with the ability to place an order), and we are sorry that you won't be placing an order at this time, but hope to earn your business in the future.
In the meanwhile, please feel free to sign up on our website for access to coupons and offers (no spam we promise!) Thank you

mountaincat 800

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2001
Utah
Still waiting for some kind of coupon on these. Maybe a snowest group order? What say you Durapro?

DuraPro

Lifetime Membership
Feb 26, 2017
Evergreen, Colorado
www.DuraProUSA.com
Black Friday coming up!!!

Make sure that you and your friends don't miss out on our upcoming sale!
bounce.gif

Follow us on Instagram or Facebook for the most up to date sales and product releases:
@DuraPro.USA

black-friday-1.jpg

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
there was talk durapro would be making a ski bumper for the polaris gripper to be mounted to the arctic cat mountain spindle. are these available? Ski

DuraPro

Lifetime Membership
Feb 26, 2017
Evergreen, Colorado
www.DuraProUSA.com
there was talk durapro would be making a ski bumper for the polaris gripper to be mounted to the arctic cat mountain spindle. are these available? Ski

Hello, sorry they are not available yet. We do have plans to eventually release this model. It's of course difficult to say exactly when but hopefully sometime here in the next couple months! Thank you!

rab

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
So if I put gripper skis on a G4 which Duropro should I go with ?

Do you ship to canada ?

DuraPro

Lifetime Membership
Feb 26, 2017
Evergreen, Colorado
www.DuraProUSA.com

Do you ship to canada ?

I'm sorry, but neither one of our current dampeners will work with your setup. However, we hope to have a specific dampener for those of you running Gripper skis on your Gen4 Ski-Doo snowmobile, by the end of this month! :whoo:
Yes, we ship worldwide and we also have worldwide dealers that can be found here: https://www.duraprousa.com/pages/dealers
Thank you!

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..

Do you ship to canada ?

Get the rubber for the Polaris gripper skis.
Shim The Bottom of the rubber for tighness.

It will work better than any other option.

t300

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2009
Manitoba
I'm sorry, but neither one of our current dampeners will work with your setup. However, we hope to have a specific dampener for those of you running Gripper skis on your Gen4 Ski-Doo snowmobile, by the end of this month! :whoo:
Yes, we ship worldwide and we also have worldwide dealers that can be found here: https://www.duraprousa.com/pages/dealers
Thank you!

Do the grippers fit the gen4 the same as xm dampener wise ? Meaning, would above dampener work for both?

DuraPro

Lifetime Membership
Feb 26, 2017
Evergreen, Colorado
www.DuraProUSA.com
Do the grippers fit the gen4 the same as xm dampener wise ? Meaning, would above dampener work for both?

The spindles are semi-similar in shape angle, so it very well may. When we release the dampener (naturally we are behind schedule a few days :face-icon-small-dis), we'll try it on an XM sled and let everyone know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features