• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mtntk turbo oil line update pro rmk

Q
Jan 10, 2014
For a 14 pro

Working through this mtntk oil line update kit got the turbo all squared away and get to the part of changing the lines on the the oil pump.
Does the motor need to be pulled to change/move these lines around or how do you get to them?

mtnclimber19

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2008
Sheridan, wy
There is an access plate on the bottom of the bulkhead. It's held on with rivets and glue. Once you get the rivets drilled out you will have to heat the edges to release the glue. Once that is off, you'll have direct access to the oil pump and lines. I just did mine and I actually took the oil pump off the motor (couple of 8mm bolts) to have better access to get the lines hooked up properly. Once everything was hooked up, I took a plastic syringe and filled all the oil lines from the line that goes to the turbo. Then before I put the access panel back on, I started the sled and laid underneath and pushed the lever for the injection pump wide open to work out any air bubbles and make sure oil was moving through the lines.

Premium Features