• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team Clutch

R
Jun 14, 2008
Southern Idaho
Got a used team clutch for my 03 800 Summit. But I think I might be missing a few parts( spacers and washers). Is any one running a team clutch? A little about my sled . Like I said its a 03 800 HO with a RKT drop in kit, 159 x2 track. Any help would be great as I'm not sure where to start. I was running the DJ clutch kit and liked just got a great deal on the clutch(both primary and secondary) and wanted to give it a try.

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
one of the very best adjustments you can make to the 03 ZX hi Mark extreme. this was the best of the ZX mountain machines they made which came stock with the 159 fully clipped track. I have the exact machine and love it. Depending on whether you have the TSS 98 or LW 04 will determine the proper alignment tool you need for the proper off set. a good source of team clutch alignment tools is SLP or direct from team.both have great websites. SLP is the best for knowledgeable customer service.

I recommended starting with a helix providing just a bit lower angle than stock and a spring with a bit more side pressure than stock. Place one of their little white plastic washers at each end of the spring.

I set the primary clickers one time years ago and have never messed with them since owning this sled.

have not burned a belt since owning the sled.

Do your self one last favor and find yourself a 2003 skidoo parts manual and a service manual and read the carb tuning and clutch tuning books by Olav Aaen. Get a clutch press tool from SLP so you can service the clutch and buy a socket set of Torx and don't strip the little Torx screws and be careful with the belt deflection adjustment so you don't break off the adjuster.

Last edited:
Premium Features