• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just the exhaust can.

gtgame

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Nebraska
Been looking for a couple of days, this website and others, but haven't found the answer/info that is pushing me one way or the other.

What's your guys opinion on the best exhaust can for a 2013 1100 turbo Proclimb in the mountains? I want to do JUST the can, drop some weight and maybe gain a few HP. I don't want to be overly loud, but a bit sound increase would be okay.

Thanks!

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Been looking for a couple of days, this website and others, but haven't found the answer/info that is pushing me one way or the other.

What's your guys opinion on the best exhaust can for a 2013 1100 turbo Proclimb in the mountains? I want to do JUST the can, drop some weight and maybe gain a few HP. I don't want to be overly loud, but a bit sound increase would be okay.

Thanks!

Evolution has a great reputation for products for the 1100. You can get the quieter version(magnum) and even add a baffle to it as well. The nice thing about the EVO can is the stainless steel construction and the muffling material as well.

Steep&DeepRider

Premium Member
Jan 8, 2007
Austin, MN
Right, but the next quietest after stock??
ECU reflash requires freeier-flowing exhaust than stock. ..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Turcatbo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2015
The Evo Magnum isn't as bad as most, quieter than every other one I've heard. They are much like 2 stroke cans- all the different ones range from obnoxious, to nearly stock sounding.
The evo seems louder, more throaty than stock, I still want earplugs if stuck riding on packed or trails (I'm a musician and value my hearing). I want to make a small baffle for mine this year, install it to the right of the exhaust exit to deflect sound downward, so it can't just go straight out the right side, which is the only place it's loud really. Guys riding with me are not bothered by it, just my right ear. I'm thinking the baffle thing might work, just deflect the waves down to get absorbed by snow.

Premium Features