• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

whats happening next year with cats

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Why would they do that, they have the best chassis already. that would be dumb

G
Dec 20, 2007
Three Forks, MT
I think the M chassis is a great mountain chassis and is here to stay for a while.

They could definitely keep the chassis and make other improvements.

More power for the 800 and 600 would be a bonus. Maybe offer a four stroke in that chassis?

Always room to take weight off and improve the suspension.

Just my 2 cents.

S

Snow Fox

If the economy really tanks, there stands a good chance that Arctic Cat could be bought out. It has been very close to happening before. Then who knows what could happen. I suppose they would be called Polaris.

F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
garage012.jpg

garage011.jpg

garage016.jpg

garage017.jpg

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I think Arctic cat should change there m series, its been around for a good 4 years now. I Think its time for a change.\

just my .02
this is the same logic as dodge going from the 5.9 to the 6.7, there is absolutely no reason to change right now, the chasis is SOLID and makes dang good power, a little more development to the 800 and they would be golden.

the snopro chassis would be cool to have a real motor and track under.

S
Jul 20, 2008
Smithfield UT
Good heck! We haven't even started the 09 year and you guys are worrying about next years sleds! You will hear lot's of things or rumors for next year but just enjoy the season that is coming on!! sheesh people!

H
Nov 29, 2007
Littleton,Colorado
2010 m8

Yes its TRUE they are finally coming out with a 2stroke turbo,that will have a warranty,coming right from the factory,can you believe it,they are saying 200-220hp.I have mine on order already havent you guys heard about it,they just want to get rid of all the 08 and 09 models before releasing this info,no kidding.

A
Jan 16, 2008
Funny how these threads are always started by a doo rider. how bout doo come out with a real mountian chassis instead of throwing a longtrack on the trail sled. the iq chassis has been around for what, 1 year less than the m chassis. Rev chassis was made for 4 years and thats the year the M series is in now. yaaawn, wheres the pow.
Rev Guy you should come to AK, the fishin is way better here than on this forum.

Oct 10, 2008
Lewiston, ID
Cat will probally change their chassis next year,got a new one sitting in my garage. Besides that they usually tweak their race sleds,for the mountains. Thats what they did with the M series & the 1M series. Lets get some miles on this year first before we worry about next.

P

PowderProject

Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
Funny how these threads are always started by a doo rider. how bout doo come out with a real mountian chassis instead of throwing a longtrack on the trail sled. the iq chassis has been around for what, 1 year less than the m chassis. Rev chassis was made for 4 years and thats the year the M series is in now. yaaawn, wheres the pow.
Rev Guy you should come to AK, the fishin is way better here than on this forum.

huh??

D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
yes its true they are finally coming out with a 2stroke turbo,that will have a warranty,coming right from the factory,can you believe it,they are saying 200-220hp.i have mine on order already havent you guys heard about it,they just want to get rid of all the 08 and 09 models before releasing this info,no kidding.

puff, puff < pass

Premium Features