• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Proclimb Turbo Kit

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Here is a few pictures of our M800 Turbo Kit we will be releasing shortly, We are waiting for a few production parts to come in before a full release. This is a complete BOLT ON kit that will include all the gauges and complete turbo clutch kit. New efi fuel controller with 3 bar bosch map sensor. Silicone tubular airbox with interated BOV and Secondary injector. Custom cold air intake.

Oil and Watercooled Turbocharger
Aluminum Oil tank, with sight glass and vented cap.
Stainless oil line
Stainless Exhaust muffler (polished included)
Stainless Turbo to pipe adapter (polished included)
Cold air intake (adapts into stock hood no cutting or drilling.
Secondary injector located in airbox
BOV
Fuel controller with 3bar bosch map sensor.
Wideband o2 gauge
Boost Gauge
Aluminum Gauge bracket
Turbo Clutch kit
Adjustable weights
Custom Helix
Primary Seconday Spring

The kit is 100% bolt on and go, not cutting drilling or modifying your sled to fit this turbo kit. Basic hand tools will get this turbo kit installed and on the snow. Please PM or call us with any futher questions or concerns.
$3500

proclimbintake1.jpg Proclimbturbo.jpg proclimbturbo1.jpg Proclimbturbo2.jpg Proclimbturbo3.jpg Proclimbturbo4.jpg

Last edited:

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
what turbo are u using, what boost level is kit capable of, who's contoller

how much $. we need details bro.

WaBackcountry

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Orondo, WA
This brings good thoughts to mind. You have a website with more info?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

E

everytime5.9

Jan 23, 2009
IDAHO
Can we get some photos of the silicone air box?
What size is the hole in the cold air intake plate?

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
Wow I kinda want one! I'd sure love to see how well they work. I've had my eyes on a CPC but if these work as well as they do on the pro's sign me up I'll take one for 3500

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Silber turbos work great on the pro, can't imagine Justin not putting out a solid product for the cat too.

A couple years ago he backed off from making a kit for the M, so that he could focus on poo & make a good product. I was pretty bummed back then, but I've got a lot of respect for someone who's chasing quality before dollars! Make something quality & the dollars usually follow!

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Yes, was talking to him back then on the M kits. This kit will be a solid kit and we will have one of the first units to get started on testing. We will be offering some packages and setup deals in the near future.

Liv4turbo

Lifetime Membership
Jan 2, 2011
Milton-Freewater OR
Bring on the cats

We will be offering the cat boys the same service and quality that we have put forth on all the Polaris rides call or pm me and we will get you set up 509-554-3609

S

Sparx

Dec 23, 2007
Fort McMurray, Alberta
Very nice work guys! Fabbing is in the family and have seen your kits in person, very top notch work in every way and great bang for the buck kits!

Premium Features