• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So whats coming next year??

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Cutler is testing some super cool stuff right now. A na big bore 950 with "something " that may be the best thing since efi!

They also have a torsion style clutch kit that is working extra sweet on the big bore and the 800 Turbo. In addition to that some light weight 4stroke goodies and clutching for next fall.

I'll post some YouTube vid early next week of some of the stuff on the snow in action!

Last edited:
A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Would love to see some vid if that 950 in action.

There should also be a Turbo 950 in a titanium M chassis that I'll ride and video. I'm pressuring Cutler to show us what's up! He's been too quite for too long.

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
We are almost done on the plugin standalone ECU for arctic cat 800cc and 1100 turbo.both ECU will be plugin installation and have all features of our Polaris ECU.....Will have fun in not too long. we have signed a deal with a turbo kit manufacturer for several hundreds of both ECU. ECU's will be on display at haydays (installed on turbo sleds).

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
are they for the new sled 2012. 2013 proclimbs

or do you have something for my 09 m8 Twisted extreme kit 2871 Garrett, if so how much with ecu exchange, stand alone turbo ecu box would rock

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
we are working on a company transition.....we are becoming "Vi-Pec Powersports Global" so all website and marketing stuff are on a re-design mode!! will launch the new website end of june.

B

bradburck

Jan 13, 2008
Colorado
I'm in as well!! Multiple controls for 4 injector set-ups? I've loved the sound of this since the beginning, love to see it implemented well!! Keep us posted!

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
well it all sounds good, but tuning your sled with a laptop...SUCKS.... If you think you will get a map that never needs worked or that this ecu is better that stock.. you are all misled.. This ecu doesnt have any fail safe hardware or programming, it doesnt auto tune, and it needs a LAPTOP to tune it.. If you want to spend 2-3 on a stand alone, buy one that does what a standalone should do.. JMO

Seen this ecu in action 1st hand and now its f/s in the swap meet area..

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
well it all sounds good, but tuning your sled with a laptop...SUCKS....
depends, if you are stuck in the '80 that just too bad for you ...LOL!!
If you think you will get a map that never needs worked
that is my case and a lot of customers case...with more then 2500km, from 12000 ft to sea level.
or that this ecu is better that stock.. you are all misled..
your opinion.
This ecu doesnt have any fail safe hardware or programming,
What? you can program your own failsafe file...100% customizable!!
it doesnt auto tune,
yes it does....!!
and it needs a LAPTOP to tune it..
well, it is a computer!!! once dialed in, done forever.
If you want to spend 2-3 on a stand alone, buy one that does what a standalone should do.. JMO
did you ever tried to learn the vi-pec tuning software?? this standalone can run an F1 car.....i guess you didn't know that right?

Seen this ecu in action 1st hand and now its f/s in the swap meet area...
call Brad wursten(power addiction racing), shane hart(hm turbos),curt (fastraxx),jess(turbine tech),josh(turbo performance/turbo boyz), jake(mild to wild motorsports) and all the polaris dealers in quebec who have switched to this ECU and asked them if it does what it is advertise for?? if you need email adress or phone # i will gladely help you out.

as far as emilie moreshead's ECU you are refering to for sale in the swapmeet, ask her if the vi-pec didn't make her sled run better?? with such a damaged motor to start with, it is a miracle she was able to ride for so long....but talk to her.

Premium Features