• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Idaho Snowmobile Show Sept. 25 & 26 - MOD SHOW!

S
Sep 2, 2009
Isn't there any new pics for that flyer? Those pics are like 3 years old. There are a ton of new sleds that have won and been in the contest. Show some of those sleds for the guys that didn't get to go the last couple years. :)

C

chief 8101

Nov 26, 2007
Monroe WA
1st place went to Kevin Wilmoth of Phatties Super Shop for an American Flag themed Yamaha Nytro

2nd place went to Monty Moore for a 2008 Polaris Dragon 800 built by Phatties Super Shop

3rd place went to Timbersled for their Yamaha Nytro

BackCountryBasics

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
www.backcountrybasics.com
WOW! This was an incredible weekend! Not only was the show fun & wonderful to see old familiar faces, but this show had some really extra neat things going on outside of the vendor booths. I was very impressed at how accommodating & friendly the members of the staff working the Boise show were. The staff at Snowest really went that extra mile to accommodate those participating in the show. I personally found everyone to be beyond kind & helpful from the moment I arrived at the back door until I was heading home. It was really neat to meet the faces behind what brings us all together here and on the snow. Here is sending a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to everyone at Snowest, & those who provided the Mod show prizes, WPS,Ultimax,Fly, ISSA, & to everyone else there who just helped 'turn up that boost' for big smiles!
Thank you very much!:D,
Amber Holt

Premium Features