• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Girls can't ride

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
That's what some guys say, or think...

I like it when they do and then Val pulls a move like this....

https://youtu.be/x0yc8vKnUAE (posted this in another thread but wanted to widen the audience-- I'm pretty stoked on her riding!)

5' 2" 115 lbs.....yep.... girls can't ride :face-icon-small-dis

Who's going to the ladies ride this year? Need to find some more female rippers for Val to ride with.

<iframe width="1000" height="563" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x0yc8vKnUAE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
That is AWESOME! Wish some of you gals lived nearer to SW Colorado!!

:)

That's the beauty of the forums-- making friends far away before you go. We've ridden Colorado-- Wolf Creek, Buff Pass, Rabbit Ears, Vail Pass. We go where the snow is good.

Looks like we are about to get nuked in Tahoe in the next 7 days-- if anyone is heading out this way we stage in our driveway and ride from our place.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Think we rode --briefly-- with you in the Beartooth with Tony.

If I remember correctly, your son's friend had an M8 that blew a belt immediately with no spare.
Yes, that was us. I think he had a spare, just the wrong one. I have been to the top of the world three times now. Once with you guys. All three times we had to cut it short because someone had a problem. We were in Island Park the first week of January this year and we were going to make a second trip in March somewhere but my son smashed his truck up so now he can't afford to go. I won't ride without him so I am out too! :face-icon-small-sad
He is trying to bank money. He and I are going to build a house this summer on 80 acres of land we bought. 23 years old and he will have a brand new house. No student debt.
Nice chatting with you again Murph. Sounds like you live in paradise. :)

Premium Features