• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tps setting

D
Nov 2, 2008
So my sled would not go into reverse. Most people pointed out a tps issue could be the culprit. So I use my tps tester and get like 2.52v at closed. Well, that ain't right. Mess with all the adjustments and can only get it down to 1.05v.

So I take the tps off and hook it up and get .23v with only the tester connected.

I took another tps and checked it and get .00v, unlike the .23v on the other one. Anyone seen this before?

Let's hope it cures my reverse issues.

D
Nov 2, 2008
Yes, the Volts are way off. I had another tps that is now installed that has been set to spec. Hopefully that cures the reverse issue.

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
Hey guys, can I adjust the tps on the sled ('05 900RMK), or do I need to pull the throttle bodies?

I have done it on the machine before and honestly it is a PITA. You are better off pulling them and doing it on the bench but lay a towel down because dropping the set screw and/or sping down under your motor is a bummer.

Premium Features