• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

hydraulic sled decks

rmk8000

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2013
saskatchewan canada
I need to get a sled deck for a trip and found a hydraulic deck for fairly cheap. I need to hear some opinions from people who have used one. He wants $1000 and it looks like its in decent shape.

mikew5945

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2009
SW Montana
That is real cheap. If it works buy it. They are so much better then playing with a stupid ramp. I made one and would never go back to a ramp.

I
Jan 4, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
I have one made by tufflift, and as stated above. I'd never go to using a normal one. After a long day, the last thing i want to do is drag a dead sled on top. Even if it only happens once. I use mine for everything, quads, sleds, all around freight, i had even planned on buying some sea doo's in the summer to put them on there as well.

www.tufflift.net

I highly suggest him as he has a good set up, two rams and two arms are better then the single ram set ups.

mikew5945

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2009
SW Montana
I have one made by tufflift, and as stated above. I'd never go to using a normal one. After a long day, the last thing i want to do is drag a dead sled on top. Even if it only happens once. I use mine for everything, quads, sleds, all around freight, i had even planned on buying some sea doo's in the summer to put them on there as well.

www.tufflift.net

I highly suggest him as he has a good set up, two rams and two arms are better then the single ram set ups.

Now that one is pretty cool.

Premium Features