• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1100 ECU and Power Box

B
Jul 29, 2011
AT
its time to show the first info about the projects. more at hay-days

the Power Box is something for end-customers
the Standalone ECU is for Shops and Tunings guys

regards,

braniXPOWERBOX1.jpg braniX1100ecu.jpg

B
Jul 29, 2011
AT
this is the final shot of the Power Box display.
Display is in the size 2.5x2 inch and can be mounted on handle bar,
it show all important functions of the engine.

FINAL2small.jpg

B
Jul 29, 2011
AT
NO on the power box, yes on the standalone.

power box is plug n play with pre-configured system. there is no reason for the driver to change timing or any other setting. power pox was made for drivers they simply want max. stock power. without clicking around or changing senseless settings.

LCDinfo is a information display to give the driver information's about the engine, it help you only to quick identify abnormal engine functions.

on the power box we do not rise the boost we optimize the whole ECU setup and with that optimization we are able to get HP, just rising boost is not the way we go.

A

Arctic Thunder

Dec 7, 2001
Lewiston, Idaho
NO on the power box, yes on the standalone.

power box is plug n play with pre-configured system. there is no reason for the driver to change timing or any other setting. power pox was made for drivers they simply want max. stock power. without clicking around or changing senseless settings.

LCDinfo is a information display to give the driver information's about the engine, it help you only to quick identify abnormal engine functions.

on the power box we do not rise the boost we optimize the whole ECU setup and with that optimization we are able to get HP, just rising boost is not the way we go.

Alright, what kind of gains can be seen with either system?

Thunder

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
I want the standalone to control everything if need be, Whats it take to run one and price. I'm a long way away from any turbo builder. Would probably be on a twisted turbo M800. The timing control is key in max performance for the octane of the fuel.

B
Jul 29, 2011
AT
no info yet about he pricing. available at hay days.

on two stroke (AC M8) you need a full engine management if you want a good setup on pump gas, timing is the key.

2 stroke ECU will be shown on hay days, on m8 turbos. all info i can tell you is in 6000- 7000rpm we took more then 15 deg timing to get secure system.
it is also plug n play and it fits to ALL turbo kits on the market,

I want the standalone to control everything if need be, Whats it take to run one and price. I'm a long way away from any turbo builder. Would probably be on a twisted turbo M800. The timing control is key in max performance for the octane of the fuel.

Last edited:
B
Jul 29, 2011
AT
Thanks for all those PM, most of the questions are nearly the same.

So here is a small info about the Power Box, Not everything is public yet, it will be shown on HayDays, i hope to have all the questions on one paper so i can answer them easier.

thx.

braniXPowerBox-Detailsmall.jpg

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
efi live is what some use to unlock the factory ecu in diesel/gas pickups with high pressure common rail fuel systems (fully electronic) you can go in and change the mapping on a 3d platform for all levels of tunning with all sensor data. Its not a piggy back system, it plugs in and links a laptop to the ecu for tuning, once done you unplug it.

Premium Features