• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My Titanium 1500 M series

M

minecat

Nov 27, 2007
Winnemucca, Nevada
Thanks Curt, for the most part I really enjoyed this build and if you can believe this I am already thinking of my next one, just a hint, pro + power addiction + EFI + boost = more fun.

Ben

M

minecat

Nov 27, 2007
Winnemucca, Nevada
thats ok if you one up me with the pro build I will just put you in checkamte with the 1500 LOL, cant wait to see what you are building, that pro rush was one hell of a sled you built gonaa be hard to top that one but if any body can you guys can

Later
Ben

M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
That is impressive!

love the snow flap:face-icon-small-coo

Nice job!

This is one of the coolest sleds I have seen for a long time.I LOVE the tripple and am thinking of building an srx triple with a 1650 and nos,,but there is NO WAY it would look as good as this:scared::scared:..not a fan of the snowflap tho sorry

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
I love my 1200 watercraft, big tripples still have a place in my trailer, next to a turbo or two though!!

Amazing build!!! any idea on weight???

Now the fun is over though, time to build another one!!!!!

M

minecat

Nov 27, 2007
Winnemucca, Nevada
nice build

can you run a whole day on one tank of gas with that beast?

yes as long as i start at noon and load up by 2pm LOL just kidding i can make it about 50 miles on a tank of fuel plus i carry an extra 3.3 gallons with me so if had to i could make it to 665 to 68 miles

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
how does it handle? I am wanting to build an M chassis with an apex motor and some boost. I am wondering how it handles and how noticable the extra weight is.

M

minecat

Nov 27, 2007
Winnemucca, Nevada
how does it handle? I am wanting to build an M chassis with an apex motor and some boost. I am wondering how it handles and how noticable the extra weight is.

it actually handles pretty good except i need a little shallower helix for boondocking because of all the torque this thing puts out but when the flipper is crunched she is really easy to ride

Premium Features