• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Qs3 1.5 install.

Oct 2, 2011
The first problem I'm having is that there is a bracket in the way for the qs3 chamber to clear. Instructions say the chamber needs to be mounted to the left. But right where the chamber should be positioned on the front arm there is a welded bracket on my 2018 hitting the qs3 chamber. Second thing I see is that the limiter strap in Fox's diagram is to the right of the sled it's dead center and held by the upper shock tabs and goes down dead center to the anti stab axle. I dont think this particular thing is preventing install but it doesnt look right according to the way fox shows it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

tactic

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Ontario
I had the same issue on my 2018. We mounted the FTS with the resi on the other side. No issues.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
The first problem I'm having is that there is a bracket in the way for the qs3 chamber to clear. Instructions say the chamber needs to be mounted to the left. But right where the chamber should be positioned on the front arm there is a welded bracket on my 2018 hitting the qs3 chamber. Second thing I see is that the limiter strap in Fox's diagram is to the right of the sled it's dead center and held by the upper shock tabs and goes down dead center to the anti stab axle. I dont think this particular thing is preventing install but it doesnt look right according to the way fox shows it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

and limiter strap does not need to go in the centre, there is a spot on either side of centre that you can go through,

Premium Features