• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker Sidekick Turbo: Anyone running one??

F
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
So I am sitting here in the SnoWest booth at the Salt Lake City Snowshow and Boondocker is directly;y across from me with a brand new 2019 SP 165 on display with a Sidekick installed in it.

So I wandered over and had a couple Long conversations with the Boondocker boys and now I am considering one of these turbo kits for my sled, but wanted to hear from some of my fellow Snowesters who have this kit and have a few hours under them.. I like what I saw and what they had to sat.

But.
I Would appreciate hearing YOUR end user comments as well, Good, Bad or otherwise..The single most valuable thing our forum has to offer is the depth of personal experience that all the members bring here.

SHR will have 2 on the snow at elevation the second week of December. We will have 2 different initial set-ups and then go from there, with multiple riders/talent levels to get the most feedback we can.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Lol.

Only thing I'd like to point out is Snowest should put a sponsored list like every other media outlet (example... www.vitalmx.com - note the right hand side)

This way we know why Christopher is drumming up comments on the Sidekick (hint, BD is an advertiser)

Its a great kit, and if it didn't work you'd hear about it! (and I say that with obvious affiliations elsewhere.)

I just wish we could all start being honest with who has relationships where and why we might respond as such. Everyone is basically a rep or a wannabeproguy here with industry ties.

In other forms of social media, the FTC has actually mandated you show something is "sponsored" when there are dollars coming.

Just my $0.02.

Totally agree. You don't have to work for a company to get benefits. Guy here had a Fly sponsorship, used their POS boots and raved about them. Sorels have more support. Now he is going to wear a Tobe onesie because it is "the best." Sponsored by Tobe, even though his is going to get TORN UP and made fun of all season long.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Lol.

Only thing I'd like to point out is Snowest should put a sponsored list like every other media outlet (example... www.vitalmx.com - note the right hand side)

This way we know why Christopher is drumming up comments on the Sidekick (hint, BD is an advertiser)

Its a great kit, and if it didn't work you'd hear about it! (and I say that with obvious affiliations elsewhere.)

I just wish we could all start being honest with who has relationships where and why we might respond as such. Everyone is basically a rep or a wannabeproguy here with industry ties.

In other forms of social media, the FTC has actually mandated you show something is "sponsored" when there are dollars coming.

Just my $0.02.

I am affiliated with Mile High Powersports in McCall, ID. I get benefits from them in exchange for helping them make money. Which is why when I post something for them I say to tell them that Chris referred them.
I make my living on Ebay selling stuff, I don't pimp that here much because it is easier to Ebay stuff. Devilmanak on Ebay. See? Lol.
I recently posted about Munster stuff being great. I paid retail, so the reviews were legit.

Premium Features