• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Xcr project

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
New goodies on the way. Crazy mountain extreme tunnel and bulkhead, new large cooler, cmx rear bumper, and already have my extended chain case. Should be able to clear a 3 in track with ease!

Are you going to get a chance to run it in the next 3 weeks while we still have snow this season? been a month since last post .

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
No, it will be a bit before its done. Still waiting on parts and have to wait a bit for custom turbo parts.

Should be a good one when done, just hope you get a chance to use it in at least 1/2 the powder we destryed here outta greenwater this season, when we ran on lonesome last sat that was only the 4th time i rode on anything other than powder this season, unreal.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
New goodies on the way. Crazy mountain extreme tunnel and bulkhead, new large cooler, cmx rear bumper, and already have my extended chain case. Should be able to clear a 3 in track with ease!

Dont you have this for sale now? Why scrap the build?

R

Ryanlilly

Jan 18, 2011
Enumclaw, Washington
Yes, its sold. The sled. All the CMX stuff is still for sale with the chain case.

I didn't want to scrap the build. Unfortunately I am paying for a lawyer to try and get full custody of my son from a relationship before my wife.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Yes, its sold. The sled. All the CMX stuff is still for sale with the chain case.

I didn't want to scrap the build. Unfortunately I am paying for a lawyer to try and get full custody of my son from a relationship before my wife.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Crappy deal dude but worth it if you can get your son. Totally understand.

R

Ryanlilly

Jan 18, 2011
Enumclaw, Washington
The Cmx chassis, coolers, billit chaincase, and new belly pan are all for sale! Open to reasonable offers, need to sell. Asking $1150 plus shipping!

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

Premium Features