• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Storm triple in a PRO!!

B

Boyko

Nov 27, 2007
Alberta
That would be a fun sled, but how could you ride it with the pipes running out were your knee goes? Why would ya?

555067_435295773218172_1133587735_n.jpg

M

MBR44

Nov 26, 2007
Gaylord, MI
That is Curt Shultz sled. It was made here in MI for the hill climbs. It is a prostock 1000 based on a storm bottom. Runs very good for the first time out. Lost to a PAR IQR 1500 in all motor. It is a work of art. He plans to go bigger for next year.

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
Nice, I like how the pipes fit,, I wonder though if they were put in with the outside two under with the center pipe on top and pushed further forward towards the front bumper to allow the stingers to fit down by the brake how that would work? Who built the pipes? The center of the hood would have to be raised to accommodate the taller pipe arrangement but it all would be compact.....

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Nice, I like how the pipes fit,, I wonder though if they were put in with the outside two under with the center pipe on top and pushed further forward towards the front bumper to allow the stingers to fit down by the brake how that would work? Who built the pipes? The center of the hood would have to be raised to accommodate the taller pipe arrangement but it all would be compact.....

Agreed, should be able to fit some stingers on the inside there with some additional fab-work. Throw a CMXDS in there and you have the brake disc more out of the way. Some heat shielding and you should be good to go!

With that 1375 stroker also put in a pro chassis, the WC motors cant be far away (my mistake at first). Tho a PRICE based stroker on that Storm bottom-end should get things moving to...

Curt (FTX), WHERE IS YOURS????!!!, LOL

Maybe I found a new home for my own PRICE motor, hmmm...

Last edited:
M

MBR44

Nov 26, 2007
Gaylord, MI
He fit the pipes himself. I don't think he is worried about noise in a hill climb. It is stupid loud. I have a video of the final but I am computer stupid. I will try to load it.

Premium Features