• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My Titanium 1500 M series

M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
How about some shots on the snow and a few video's would be great ..That is one CCOOOOOLLL sled:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
ON DECK

How about some shots on the snow and a few video's would be great ..That is one CCOOOOOLLL sled:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo

Hey minecat,,,,, hows the trip runin????????

M

minecat

Nov 27, 2007
Winnemucca, Nevada
its not lost a water pump belt and wasnt watching the water temp and siezed the PTO cylinder on a climb. I plan on fixing but not until I figure out a better water pump set than the old big block 800 style, would be nice if i could use PAR's set up but unfortunatley my chassis will not allow this.

CMX1500

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2007
Quincy CA 95971
1500 Overheating

I run the water pump drive belt that is inside the case also used to drive the oil pump, put a pressure switch on the pressure side coolant line hooked to a beeper and a flashing LED, and then put a normally closed trumpeter switch on the cylinder head at or near the gauge wire so when the engine water quits pumping a beeper will sound and then if you miss the light and beeper and the trumpeter gets to high it opens the ground to the ignition and engine quits running. Just an idea.

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
Knowlege

I run the water pump drive belt that is inside the case also used to drive the oil pump, put a pressure switch on the pressure side coolant line hooked to a beeper and a flashing LED, and then put a normally closed trumpeter switch on the cylinder head at or near the gauge wire so when the engine water quits pumping a beeper will sound and then if you miss the light and beeper and the trumpeter gets to high it opens the ground to the ignition and engine quits running. Just an idea.

You've done this before..............

M

minecat

Nov 27, 2007
Winnemucca, Nevada
Started with 48 lectron carbs but has PSI big air 50s now burns a litlle bit more fuel with the big airs but feels better by the seat of my pants.

As for tunnel coating it is all powder coat 2 stage

Premium Features