• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

opinions on silber turbos??

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
Well said.

I had a friend I USED to ride with, then he put an obnoxious can on his sled... Yeah, haven't seen him in quite a while, my ears are happier for it.

Dave, I think yours sounded similar to Abby's, I don't remember it being obnoxious at all. Does it have the tunnel dump?
Dave is/was running the same tunnel dump as mine, Std BD pumpgas setup, He's got a muffler he's putting on his this year though.

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
I did see one Polaris kit running a full Jaws muffler on their kit. It will be interesting to hear it in person once the snow flies.
I too would like to know how the 700's do by way of comparison to the 8's
700 and 800 poos run real close, about 1 lb extra on the 700 and they are pretty much dead even. Seems to be the same when comparing my 700 to Abby's (BCIS's wife) M8 HCR with the cutler kit.

F

fraufarm

Nov 27, 2007
North Dakota
the kit im gonna buy will be from silber.
like others said, its his business you talk to him and he will remember what you have. He was SUPER nice at haydays about explaining everything out and has alot of time on his sleds.

plus hes only a couple hours away from me :D

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
i spoke with him also but over the phone took the time to explain things with me and listen to some of the ideas i had. watch the video on youtube of his testing look how fast that spools up. he told me his new setup is even better "clutching" been working with team industries he lag is pretty much gone

Premium Features