• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ecu, Candoo questions and problems

yamiman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
ND
Had some crazy things going on with my 15' summit t3. This morning started sled and would not rev up at all just bog or limp mode. Hooked up the Candoo and this is where it gets weird, The Tps is reading the rave valve volts and position and the rave monitoring system on candoo is reading the TPS position and volts. Would the ECU cause this as I tested the rave sensor and am getting 5V and signal wire is producing correct readings as well as the TPS reading 5V and reading correct signal voltage. I have no idea what else could be causing this crazy stuff. Please Help if you have run into a problem like this. The ecu is not throwing any codes on the candoo what so ever.

C

calibrate

Jan 23, 2010
all the sensors share a common ground so just check that your grounds are good

yamiman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
ND
ground on motor mount as well as right hand ground by footwell is good. I checked the connectors into the ecu as well and all 3 are good. Can the ecu be causing this?

C

calibrate

Jan 23, 2010
everytime I have seen what is happening to your sled something was unplugged or a bad ground

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
Checked my t3 out yesterday with candoo and found the same, I was able to see tps when I set the raves and vice versa when setting the tps.. No problems after

yamiman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
ND
Turns out my ecm is toast, swapped with a friends and works perfect as we did it at the dealership. Buds system showed the exact same thing as the candoo, tps and raves were vise versa. They have seen this only one other time

Premium Features