• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So, you can edit a post but not the title?

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
Is that right? Posted wrong size track in the SM and can't change it.....I don't think.

B
Dec 5, 1980
As was posted in another thread, you can set your options in User CP to show all threads and you will see your posts. I'm not sure what the system is set to right now, but all users are set, by default, to use the system default. You can over ride it on your own.

As for editing the title, I'm not sure about that, but it seems that there was a time limit that you had to wait before you could do that. I could be wrong.

Darrin

B
Dec 5, 1980
OK...I figured it out. Yes, there is a time limit of 5 minutes until you can edit the title of a post. Not sure why that is and it may well change, but not yet.

BUT, and this is the part probably overlooked, after that 5 minutes, if you click on the "Edit" button and then click on the "Go Advanced" button in the region that opens up, you'll be able to edit your title.

Let me know if you have questions.

Darrin

Premium Features