• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLEDFEST 2012- NW MONTANA

apex jeff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
columbia falls mt
Flathead Snowmobile Association proudly hosts SLEDFEST 2012, Saturday November 17th. This will be a first time all day function. There will be a snowmobile expo, swap meet, and dinner auction. Located at the Flathead County Fairgrounds Trade Center in Kalispell, Montana.

Attachments

• Sledfest_Poster[1].pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 199

apex jeff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
columbia falls mt
Everything is coming together. Dealers, vendors and concessions are on board. Really need everyone to bring their sleds,atvs,gear, to fill the spaces. Call the numbers on the flyer, we can get you setup friday night or early saturday morning. People have asked for this for years, so we need to make it happen.

thank you
Jeff

apex jeff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
columbia falls mt
sweet

too bad its during hunting season though

You have a week and a half, BAG IT TAG IT and get it in the freezer. Come on down to SLEDFEST 2012, It's only one day and there is a week of open season after that. Hope you can make it.

Jeff

apex jeff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
columbia falls mt
Wow this is really coming together. Sleds,vendors,dealers, aftermarket, lattes,corndogs... that's right corndogs! Thanks everbody see you there.:bounce:

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
Did I hear you say Corndogs?

footlong, or regular size, also the happy hours starts at 17:00 right, what are they having for the BBQ?

apex jeff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
columbia falls mt
Good question,we will just have to wait and see on the doggies. Bar-b-que will be sliced baron of beef on rolls, and our special bar-b-que meatballs that wear a big hit last year. Beans of course,chips,potato salad,and maybe even something for your sweet tooth!!! There will also be a full bar (beer,wine,coctails) Klim gear,boots,helmets,oil. Raffles, $1000 grand prize, kool mystery prize, 50/50. Gonna be a good time.:bounce:

apex jeff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
columbia falls mt
Well folks Sledfest 2012 is in the record books. We had a good turn-out for a first year event. Thanks to all who attended,patrons,dealers,vendors,anyone that donated items,and concessions. I want to thank all club members for their participation and help. A special thank you to my lovely daughters,my awesome brother,and my wonderful sister-in-law.

Jeff
VP F.S.A.

Premium Features