• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My Bro hit a stump on his 2012 Pro bent a-Arm

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
decided to ride it the next day, Big mistake, that bent a-arm ended up decinigrating which ended up taking out the upper a-arm, bent the shock strut and the ski upright, $550 later he is realizing his mistake, those light weight parts aren't cheap.. beware if they get bent , don't continue to ride them, just a friendly reminder

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I hope you gave him chit twice..first for hitting the stump..then for not fixing it.....

B

barry1me

Mar 12, 2009
MI
I have 2 brand new upper A arms never used before that are off from my PRO

Rick!

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
u sure it wasnt a pinecone?

I saw a few pinecones out west during christmas. There wasn't a skee doo to be found any where near their natural enemy. :) But I did stop and talk to somebody's gramma that was picking up a few of them. She was mumbling something about teaching her grandkid a lesson...

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
I saw a few pinecones out west during christmas. There wasn't a skee doo to be found any where near their natural enemy. :) But I did stop and talk to somebody's gramma that was picking up a few of them. She was mumbling something about teaching her grandkid a lesson...

Too funny!!

Premium Features