• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Roko Quick Straps

P
Mar 7, 2009
Colorado
I just put Roko Quick Straps on my goggles. The left hand side has the velcro attachment and the right side has the plastic "swivel button". I am wondering about when people are done using them for the day, do you just leave them on the helmet or do you pop your googles off by pushing on the swivel button side? I attempted to pop them off on the swivel button side but they don't seem to want to come off. I applied quite a bit of pressure and it feels like the plastic button will break if I try any harder. Please let me know if they are built to pop off on the button side or will I break them if I try to do this. Thanks.

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
both, but when you get that plastic thing off, take your pocket knife and trim the notch just a little, then it will snap on and better

P
Mar 7, 2009
Colorado
OK, I sprayed a little WD40 on it and was able to pop the strap off without much force. I'll use a knife to ever so slightly widen the knotch. Thanks.:beer;

Premium Features