• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim gear @ clearance prices

A

allmotor

Dec 9, 2007
calgary

Hey Team 2 why are u confused. I have been calling you and emailing you for 2 weeks now trying to find where my klim jacket is that was back ordered and u said they were in 3 weeks ago and you were going to send me the tracking number the next day.I have left you over 8 phone messages and so have other people here i know and u have not returned any one of them or the emails.Very bad business manners.....Paul

P
Oct 29, 2008
CO
Just recieved my new Klim Gear. I was tired of all these so called dealers have me PM them to get prices, WHY?. I just call 866-722-1726 and they had the best prices and I could talk to a live person on saturday or sunday.
They had the best service and fast shipping. If you want real customer service then try them.
http://www.helmetoutletusa.com/index.cgi?Function=Snowmobile&Manuf=Klim

I contacted culater on here and he called me back on a Sunday and received the gear for my husband two days later. He was very friendly and knows everything about Klim gear. I cannot wait to see my hubby's face on Xmas:)

Premium Features