• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MTNTK Performance 2019 Turbo Launch

MTNTK

Premium Member
Nov 5, 2009
Ashton, ID
mtntkperformance.com
Mountain Tek Performance is proud to announce the most capable kit on the market today, at the absolute best value. The next evolution in two stroke turbocharger kits. All new for the Polaris AXYS 850 Platform is our feature packed turbocharger kit built for the hard core extreme riding that today's rider demands. Boosted with our Ultra-fast responding turbocharger system and tuned with our Innovative MTNTK Performance Tuning, this true bolt-on kit also allows the OEM cold air intake, stock exhaust outlet, and a fit and finish that is showroom quality. No permanent modifications to the factory electrical system, fuel system, or chassis, allows this kit to retain OEM reliability and repair-ability. Altitude Compensation for boost control comes standard and this is accomplished completely without any electronic devices. Set your boost and rpm once and never have to touch it again, same horsepower from the truck to the top of the mountain. Designed and perfected, we have pioneered the use of the OEM oil pump to properly lubricate the turbocharger and engine at the same time. No electric oil pump to add, no oil reservoir to check for oil, no changing the turbo oil when it is deteriorated. Just put oil in your engine oil tank, fill your fuel tank with fuel and your riding! You will experience less worry, less problems, and more riding with our new MTNTK Performance Turbo System for the Axys 850 Pro-RMK Polaris!

Ultra-fast Spooling Water Cooled Ball Bearing Turbocharger
Innovative MTNTK Performance Tuning
OEM Cold Air Intake
Stock Exhaust Outlet with Deep Tone Muffler
No Permanent Modifications to the Factory Electrical System, Fuel System, or Chassis
Altitude Compensation without sensitive electronics for Boost Control
Retains OEM Reliability and Repair-Ability
Pump Gas 91 Octane Fuel

To view the full line of TurboCharged Products from MTNTK Performance Click Here https://www.mtntkperformance.com/turbocharger-kits/17-current-arctic-cat-8000-non-intercooled-turbo-kit

To view the MTNTK Performance 2019 Turbo Launch Video Click Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ex21dOBWEQ&feature=youtu.be

powkat

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2016
Definitely going to look more into this. Also interested to hear from someone with experience the pros/cons to boondocker kit as that's a pretty big price difference! Waiting for my 850 snowcheck and debating adding a turbo. $3K is definitely a lot easier to stomach than $5K.

xmk1080

Lifetime Membership
Sep 23, 2008
I have talked to Shawn from mtntk a few times and this turbo kit I believe is going to be a really nice, clean and lightweight kit. Its has modified power commander with boost and timing controls made just for mtntk, 3 bar map sensor and a Garrett GT2554R turbo. It is a smaller turbo but claims you can run a max of 8 lbs of boost and it is adjustable. Boost comes on sooner and is supposed to have a lot less turbo lag. It will be very interesting to see how this kit works. :face-icon-small-hap

MTNTK

Premium Member
Nov 5, 2009
Ashton, ID
mtntkperformance.com
44692605_1163627657129018_4767246821900681216_n.jpg

Mountain Tek Performance is proud to announce the most capable turbo kit on the market today, at the absolute best value. The next evolution in two stroke turbocharger kits. All new for the Polaris AXYS 800 is our feature packed Non-Intercooled TurboCharger Kit built for the hard core extreme riding that today's rider demands.

Ultra-fast Spooling Water Cooled Ball Bearing GT2554R Turbocharger
Innovative MTNTK Performance Tuning
OEM Cold Air Intake
Stock Exhaust Outlet with Deep Tone Muffler
No Permanent Modifications to the Factory Electrical System, Fuel System, or Chassis
Altitude Compensation without sensitive electronics for Boost Control
Retains OEM Reliability and Repair-Ability
Pump Gas 91 Octane Fuel

https://mtntkperformance.com/

Davajn

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2012
Sweden
www.instagram.com
Ultra-fast Spooling Water Cooled Ball Bearing GT2554R Turbocharger

Hey Shawn

Cool that you made the switch to a smaller turbo. I guess this restricts the kit to run quite low psi (5-6-7psi). Im not saying thats a bad thing. Kinda depends on what the user wants to do with his sled to be honest.
And i guess the most of us guys will settle for just 6-7psi and run it like that.
The borg warner EFR6258 on your former kits was way overkill. Its a piece of art as itself, but a sled doesnt really take full advantage of it :)

Will you run the same turbo for the 840 patriot engine?

Also what exhaust housing are you running on that turbo A/R .64 or .80 ?

As long as the turbo aint to small in size and create way to much backpressure. But that shouldnt be a problem if you aint going 8++psi. Which isnt intended with this kit.

2860R vs 2554R comparision
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lcs9_aNO1U

When you say no permanent modifications to factory electrical/fuel system. Does that mean you have gone a route with OEM injectors?

I like the way you are going with the kits. Less is more in 99% of the cases.

We need to get in touch! Throw me an email if you have time on how its going with your 840 kits. I guess you remember it after all our mail conversations on my former mtntk kits :face-icon-small-win

Last edited:

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
ummmm not to be a jerk but......

i realize you're all probably busy building/testing
but to post about new kit and then not check back or respond for a week plus seems counterproductive ?

B

braapin

Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Talked to a guy at MTNTK today about kit. Sounds like a simple, user-friendly,
Easy to install Kit. Lightweight too which is a plus. They utilize a piggyback power commander computer similar to a boondocker sidekick - basically a locked thing that you can’t screw with unless they have new maps, etc. then you can upload.
However he told me at least a couple weeks out to get one, which is kind of surprising. I figured they would have them on the shelf ready to ship.
I was hoping to see some more pics of them out there besides just the 1 on their website. If anyone has one of these or has install pics please post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTNTK

Premium Member
Nov 5, 2009
Ashton, ID
mtntkperformance.com
The MTNTK Performance Non-Intercooled Turbo Kit for the ’16-’19 Polaris AXYS 800 is a simple, clean, and affordable Turbo Kit designed to run 6-8 lbs of boost at 5,000-10,000 ft. elevation on 91 Octane. This Turbo Kit comes complete with everything needed for a simple and easy install including larger injectors and high performance clutching.

Now in stock, ready to ship, and only $2,999!

https://www.mtntkperformance.com/turbocharger-kits/16-current-polaris-axys-800-non-intercooled-turbo-kit

Premium Features