• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BCA MTNPRO Tunnel bag

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
First one is from northern tool, paid $25. Its normally $50 but goes on sale every once in awhile.

Second is a Pelican. Little bigger and better quality (nothing wrong with the northern tool one) and around $120 I believe.

I get a few dollars worth of stainless hardware and some sort of plastic rail to get them up off the tunnel. A hyfax works good. Easy peasy.

https://m.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200685699_200685699

The northern tool box is on sale for $25 right now

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
That is the new MtnPro bag which has water proof compartments and comes with a new system for attaching to the tunnel.

Picked up a new BCA bag this year. There is no way the waterproof pouches are waterproof, at least on my bag. Zipped closed and I can squeeze air in and out. Emailed BCA about it but didn't hear a thing back.

I really like BCA products and believe their bag is the best bang for the buck. Used mine for the first time yesterday and liked how easy it is to get access to everything.

EDIT: Followed up with BCA and they admitted the "waterproof interior drybag" isn't waterproof....

attachment.php

Last edited:
N

nelsoj1

Dec 4, 2007
MN
RMK mounting

Has anyone mounted on a RMK and does it come with hardware to mount on the tunnel grooves? Or do you have to buy the Polaris lock and ride hardware to mount bag to tunnel?

B
Mar 6, 2015
It does not come with the hardware to mount to the channels on the tunnel - you need to purchase the Polaris Lock & Ride kit mounts.

Premium Features